Saturday 13 February 2010

My First Post

Hello whoever is reading this, probably no one since this is my first post and I have no idea what I'm going to do with this blog. Any way, the reason I started this blog was because my idol, Alexander McQueen, has died. He was found hanging in his apartment by a friend at 10am on Thursday 11th of February - the eve of his mother's death. The death has been confirmed as suicide.

His death really affected me, so much so that I wasn't able to blog about it until two days after. The only other time I have cried when a celebrity died was when The King Of Pop Michael Jackson passed away. Even though I would never be able t afford any of his clothes I looke up to him like he was a god. The man was simply a genius.

God bless the famiy, friends and fans.

Rest in Peace, Alexander.

Katie xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Katie! Welcome to blogging. I'm looking forward to your posts & I'd be happy to be your first follower. ;D

    And, I know. His death is so tragic. D:

    xo, Melissa
    www.dearellaxolily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete